Thursday 3 April 2014

Answer 3


I think the most likely company to publish my magazine would be IPC media. After completing my research I found that the only magazine in their brands remotely close to my genre of music was NME.

My magazine would be different to NME as it has a completely different audience. I aimed my magazine at teenagers between 14 and 20, although there is a magazine called TeenNow aimed at teenagers, my audience will appreciate different music and it is aimed at both genders.

I think producing my magazine would close the gap in the market as IPC currently have no rock/indie magazines aimed at such a young age group. There is not a lot of current competition for magazines of my kind so the company would profit from distributing my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment