Friday, 4 April 2014


Upon looking at my final pieces there were faults I decided that needed to be addressed before I was able to say I was finished.

The first big change I need to make is taking more photos. I realised that using the same model on my cover and on my contents page with a different person would loose me marks and looks unprofessional. I will take more photos of different models and edit them into my magazine. I need at least 5 pictures to cover the ones I have already used.

Another fault I picked up on was that my front cover looks extremely bare, I need to add more features onto it to fill up face in order to make it look like an actual magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment